BT AG SPR300
Recent European events have already confirmed that future conflicts will take place in cities and built-up urban environments where engagements will be much closer.
The Swiss-manufactured SPR300 is designed as a quick-take-down rifle, enabling the operator to get into position by stealth, as the weapon itself cloaks into an inconspicuous carrying bag.
The SPR300 is the perfect precision tool for all kinds of sniper assignments out to 150 metres.
The reduction produced by this ingenious combination of integrated suppressor, weapon and cartridge is less than 121 dB A; this is less than a standard air rifle. The muzzle flash is also totally eliminated, which will enable the operator to remain concealed even during hours of darkness.
The BT SPR300 is delivered as a complete system, as follows:
• Calibre: .300 Whisper / .300 AAC Blackout
• Interfaces: 30mm scope mount
• NATO accessory rails 1+3
• Two (2) 10-round, specially-designed polymer magazines
• Pistol grip modules (palm/finger rests)
• Detachable and pivoting brass catcher/carrying sling /tool kit Otis cleaning kit/soft, discreet urban carry case.